Jon Anton Daryl Y. Chua
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mining and Natural Resources / Energy
- Ateneo de Manila School of Law, J.D. 2008 with Honors
- Ateneo de Manila University, A.B. Management Economics 2004
- Jubilee Christian Academy, Valedictorian, 1996, 2000
Philippine Professional and Civil Associations
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Goodwill Tennis Club
Jon Anton Daryl Chua concentrates his practice in litigation and dispute resolution. He also practices corporate and commercial law transactions for mining companies.
In General Daryl obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the College of Law of the Ateneo de Manila University graduating with Honors in 2008. During his graduate studies, he served various organizations such as the Chief Justice Claudio Teehankee Center for the Rule of Law and the Goodwill Tennis Club. He likewise actively joined various Legal Aid Programs. He was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2010.
Recent works include:
- representing a leading banking institution in the prosecution of a series of fraudulent transactions committed in different jurisdictions, including the Philippines, by abuse of the bank's electronic system for recording transactions;
- successfully securing a favorable trial court decision in favor a leading property insurance company against a reinsurer who unjustly withheld payment;
- obtaining a favorable dismissal of a criminal action against the board of directors of a publicly-listed corporation;
- representing a leading banking institution in prosecuting one of the largest real estate and financial scams committed in the country;
- representing a leading banking institution in prosecuting the perpetrators of the largest financial scam committed in the country.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Management Economics as well from the same university. Prior to his graduate studies, Mr. Chua was active in organizing sports development projects for the youth as recognized by the Ateneo de Manila
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Management Economics as well from the same university. Prior to his graduate studies, Mr. Chua was active in organizing sports development projects for the youth as recognized by the Ateneo de Manila Athletics Council in 2004.
- He was likewise previously awarded for academic excellence and social service as a recipient of the President Jose P. Laurel Medal of Academic Excellence, the Senator Gerry Roxas Outstanding Leadership Award and the Scroll of Scholastic Excellence awarded by the Rotary Club of Downtown Manila.