Julius Gregory B. Delgado
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Mr. Delgado is counsel in the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group where he handles civil, criminal and commercial cases. Greg is also heavily involved in the firm's Labor and Employment practice.
Greg also assists the firm's Mining and Natural Resources Department in representing mining clients in courts and quasi-judicial bodies such as the Mines and Geosciences Bureau Panel of Arbitrators, National Water Resources Board and the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples.
Greg's most recent accomplishments include:
- Secured a favorable verdict in an ejectment case against a professional squatting syndicate over a prime property in the country's capital. The judgment was successfully implemented clearing the property from its illegal occupants.
- Successfully implemented the ejectment of illegal miners in one of the mining projects in the Zambales Mineral Chromite Reservation.
- Successfully sought the dismissal of a billion peso tort claim against a multi-national company filed by individuals claiming to have suffered illnesses because of the alleged application of the pesticide Dibromochloropropane or DBCP.
- Successfully sought the dismissal of a P17 Million labor claim against the Philippine Branch of a Silicon Valley-based IT company.
- Bar Memberships. Integrated Bar of the Philippines and Philippine Bar Association.
Greg earned his J.D. from the Ateneo Law School where he graduated Second Honors. While in law school, he represented the country in the 2007 Law Asia International Moot Court Competition in Hong Kong. Greg was also a former Editor of the Palladium, the official student publication of the Ateneo Law School. He received his bachelor's degree in Public Administration from the University of the Philippines National College of Public Administration and Governance. While studying at the University of the Philippines, Greg was elected to the 34th University Student Council.