Cruz Marcelo & Tenefrancia (“CMT”) has maintained its status as a Top Tier Firm in Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property in the recently published Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018. Legal 500 Asia Pacific provides unbiased commentaries and insight into the legal marketplaces in Asia Pacific jurisdictions.
Legal 500 Asia Pacific also ranked CMT in Tier 2 in Immigration; Projects and Energy; and Real Estate and Construction; and in Tier 3 in Corporate and M&A.
Listed as Leading Individuals are the following CMT partners:
- Aida Roxas-Rivera (Corporate and M&A)
- Rodel Cruz (Dispute Resolution)
- Miguel Silos (Dispute Resolution)
- Patricia Bunye (Intellectual Property; Projects and Energy)
- Susan Villanueva (Intellectual Property)
- Manuel Manaligod Jr. (Projects and Energy)
- Pancho Umali (Projects and Energy)
Listed as Next Generation Lawyers are:
- Jon Anton Daryl Chua (Dispute Resolution)
- Aldwill Go (Projects and Energy)
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 was released on 29 November 2017. Full results can be viewed here.